This site collects personal data from its users
S.provinciale 45 del Brunello – km 1700
53024 – Località Altesi, Montalcino
Email of data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data of users are gathered and processed by Castello Tricerchi, the data controller, according to EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679 and national data protection regulations.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection of personal data is carried out by Castello Tricerchi by recording the data:
- directly from its website’s users, at the moment of initial contact and/or in successive interactions.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA
1. Your personal data is processed in the following ways:
for the following purposes:
- Implementing and managing specific requests sent via our website.
2. We process your personal data according to Art.6 of EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679 which stipulates that processing must be based on:
CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
3. In accordance with legal and contractual obligations, all the personal data we collect and process can only be transferred for the purposes indicated above to the following recipients:
- Authorised persons;
- External managers;
- The data controller;
It is possible that authorised internal persons and / or external individuals will have access to your data as part of our data processing procedures. These persons will be informed by us in writing about our data processing policy and instructed on how your data can be processed. Should you wish to obtain information about company’s organigram please contact the data controller.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
Data will be processed and retained for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Our website’s users’ rights are governed by EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679 (GDPR) and national data protection regulations. You have the right to:
- request confirmation that your personal data has been collected and processed (right to obtain access art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know the origin of the data;
- request information about what data we have collected and processed;
- request information about the logic, modalities and purposes of the processing of your data;
- request that your data is updated, corrected, integrated, cancelled, made anonymous, blocked because of legal violations (right to correction and cancellation– art. 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- restrict or oppose the processing of your data (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- withdraw consent;
- portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- obtain a copy of your data in an accessible format from the data controller when the processing of your data is based on consent;
- register a complaint. If you think that your data protection rights have not been respected, you can make a complaint to your National Data Protection Authority or take legal action. (art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
5. The data controller responsible for the processing of your data is Castello Tricerchi, P.IVA 00848160529
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 05771912361